The Scindia School is located at the hill fortress of Gwalior
in Madhya Pradesh
. It is a residential school exclusively for boys. The school was built by the late Maharaja Madhavrao Jayaji Rao Scindia of Gwalior in 1897. The school covers an area of 110 acres. Total strength of the school is about 630. The aim of the school is to mold students into positive human beings fit for the real world. It offers a rich variety of activities and opportunities. The school consists of a well equipped library. Sports and extra curricular activities are also encouraged.