Ranga Mandapam is situated in the Sri Venkateswara Temple
. It is also called as Ranganayakula Mandapam and lies in the southeast corner of the Sampangi Pradakshinam. It houses a shrine which is believed to be the place where the
(processional idol) of Lord Ranganadha of Srirangam was kept during the 14th century, when Srirangam
was occupied by Muslim rulers. The mandapam was built between 1320 and 1360, according to the Vijayanagar style of architecture.