Marthoman Church is located at Mulanthuruthy in Ernakulam District of Kerala. Established between 1110 and 1125 AD, this church is among the ancient and famous churches of the Malankara Syrian Orthodox Church. It is the home parish of the Kattumangattu Bavamar, famous bishops of the Malankara Church.
The noteworthy feature of this church is a relic of St Thomas, which was brought from Mosul (in Iran). The Patriarch of Jerusalem, Mar Gregorius Yuhanon resided at this church from 1751 till he entered into eternal rest on July 10, 1773. His grave can be seen on the northern side of the church.