Moorish Mosque is a historic pilgrimage center in the city of Kapurthala, Punjab. It was built in 1930, by His Highness Maharaja Jagatjit Singh Bahadur. It was inaugurated by Nawab Sadiq Mohd Khan Bahudar, the ruler of Bahawalpur State, on March 14, 1930. The mosque was designed by the famous French architect M. Manteaux. It was patterned after the Qutbya Mosque in Morocco and is an excellent masterpiece of Moorish style architecture.
The mosque has a large compound covered with pure Indian marble. The inner dome is decorated with works composed by the artists of the Mayo School of Arts. The replica of the mosque is exhibited in the Punjab Museum in Lahore.