Dargah of Baba Shaha Muzaffar is situated on the left bank of Kham River, near Begampura Bridge in Aurangabad
. It was built by the Mughal
in 1695. This monument is dedicated to Baba Shaha Muzaffar, the spiritual advisor of the emperor.
The dargah has a spacious compound with a mosque, a modest tomb and ornamental gardens. An unusual watermill called the Pan Chakki, which was built by Malik Ambar in 1695, is another attraction. The water, channeled from a spring on a remote hill, was used to power the flourmill and grind grain for the pilgrims.
The nearest access points are Aurangabad Bus Station (1.5 km north of the town) and Aurangabad Railway Station (situated to the south of the town).