Constructed by Nanak Devi, queen of Rao Ganga, Achal Nath
is famous for its
, known as Ganga Bawari. The construction of the temple was completed on May 21, 1531. The
, mandap and kirtan bhavan of the temple are made of carved Chhitar stone.
The temple is in Jodhpur, which is well connected by road and rail to other parts of the country.