Ajabgarh village is located about 21 km south of Thana Gazi in Alwar District
. This scenic place is named after Ajab Singh Rajawat, who was the grandson of Madho Singh, ruler of Bhangarh. It was also the favorite hunting place for Maharaja Jai Singh of Alwar
Major point of attraction here is a temple built in 1700. The front portion of this temple is made of marble from Jhiri and Makrana. The Jai Sagar and Jhil Mil Daha are the other places of interest.
Alwar Railway Station is the nearest railhead. Sanganer Airport serves the village. Regular service link Ajabgarh with Bhangarh, Tijara, and Alwar.