Bahadurgarh Fort is situated about 6 km from Patiala
. The fort was built in 1658 by Nawab Saif Khan and later renovated by Maharaja Karam Singh in 1837. It is surrounded by two circular ramparts and is surrounded by a moat. The circumference of the fort is 2100 m and the outer wall is 8.8 m.
The fort was given its present name by Maharaj Karam Singh as a commemoration to Guru Tegh Bahadur. Gurdwaraical Gurdwara known as Sri Gurdwara Sahib Patshai Nauvin is also seen in the fort. The beautiful Gurdwara is a fine specimen of Sikh architecture and is situated in the Panch Bati garden.
A mosque made by Saif Khan in the year 1668 is also present in the Fort. At a distance of about three hundreds yards away from the fort, one can see the tomb of Saif Khan. Every year during the months of June and January, a fair called mela roza Sharit Nawab Saif Ali is organized here.