Indi is a scenic village situated in Bijapur District
. As a major Jain pilgrim center, the village attracts many pilgrims. There are two famous Jain temples namely Bhagvan Adinath Temple consecrated in 1642 and Ratnatraya Basadi devoted to Bhagvan Mahavir.
Indi is at a distance of 51 km from the district headquarters Bijapur and is connected to Bijapur and other parts of Karnataka by road and rail. The nearest railway station is Indi Railway Station, at a distance of 6 km from these Jain temples.