Hari Rai Temple is a fine, shikhara style temple of stone, on the north-western side of the Chowgan. Chamba and its history dates back to the 11th century. Built in the shikhara
style, the temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu
and is one of the major old temples. Vishnu is installed in the form of Chaturmurti here. It stands on a stone platform and has a steep path leading to the old Shitla bridge, which was constructed in the year 1894.