The Ruins of the Colegio De Populo is located at Old Goa 9 km east of Panaji
in North Goa District
Colegio de Populo, built in 1600, was ordained for the training of the younger brethren of the Augustinian Order. With the closure of the college, the building was abandoned and it gradually fell apart. Today, amid a heap of ruins stands an arch of the college. Ruins of the church of St Augustine also can be seen nearby.