Diptipur is a village in Padampur sub-division, situated about 13 km east of Padampur, on the Sohela-Padampur Road, in Baragarh District
. The village is noted for the Missionary activities of the Utkal Christian Council, started in 1956. The mission is divided into 3 wings Health, Education and Agriculture. In 1957, a dispensary was started which later converted to a hospital in 1958.
Bargarh Road Railway Station is the nearest railhead. Raipur Airport is about 240 km from Baragarh.