The coastal town Mundra is about 60 km away from
. It is known as 'the Paris of
' and was founded during the reign of Rao Bhojrajji (1633-1645). This very impressive town has a high fortified stone wall, which was constructed out of massive blocks taken from ruins of
, a holy city of Jains. The main handicrafts of Mundra are tie-dye, block prints and Namda work by Mansoori people.