William Fort is an imposing structure located at Chettuva, a small village in Thrissur District of Kerala. The construction of the fort was started by the Dutch in 1714. The fort was captured by Tipu Sultan and was demolished partially. Spreading across 5 acres of land, the walls of the fort are about 12 ft thick. Due to neglect, the fort is now in a bad shape.