Welham Boys School is located in Dehradun
. It was established in January 1937 by Miss H S Oliphant. The school is affiliated to the Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi
, and is managed by a board of trustees. Excellent education up to the higher secondary level (XII) provided. The school also offers charitable and educational scholarships.
The school campus extends to an area of about 11 hectors. Boarding facilities with all basic amenities are arranged. A well-stocked hospital for providing first-aid services and a swimming pool are also available in the campus. Facilities for conducting sports and games activities including cricket, football, hockey, basketball, athletics, tennis, badminton, table tennis, and volleyball are provided. Special classes are given in electronics, motor mechanics, carpentry, and gardening.