Watch Tower is situated in the heart of Chinsurah
, the headquarters of Hooghly District
. It is a steel made clock tower which resembles a tomb. It was established by the British emperor Edward in 1914. There is a flag hoisting point on top of the tower and a clock in its middle portion. There are four beautiful lamp sheds in the four sides of the Watch Tower.