Wagapur Point Lighthouse, formerly known as Rajapur Bay Lighthouse, is situated about 45 km from Rajapur
, on National Highway 17
. Formerly, the lamp installed in the lighthouse was a double wick lamp. Later in 1935, the lamp was replaced by DA gas equipment flashing every 12 seconds. The present lighthouse, with PV revolving light and an electrically operated fog signal, was constructed between 1956 and 1958. Presently, it has a metal halide lamp of 400 w.