Tank at Bhagore
is a very old tank dug by a Bhairava named Bagga with the assistance of a nymph, on the occasion of a famine. The inscription dated AD 1279 on the pillar next to it, ascribes its construction to Bagga. The head of a broken image found close to the foot of the pillar is thought to be that of Bagga. The shrines of Lord Shiva
, Lord Ram
and Lord Hanuman
are located on the bank of the tank.