Built in 1846, the Anglican St Lawrence Church was the first church in Mount Abu
. It has attractive stained glass windows and carved wooden pews. The name of the church has been recently changed to St Saviourís Church. A tiny museum and art gallery, built in 1966, are also situated here.
Mount Abu is 185 km westwards from Udaipur. The St Lawrence Church can be reached by bus from Mount Abu Central Bus Station.