St George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church is situated at the Seminary Hills in Nagpur
, the second capital of Maharashtra
. The church was started in 1958 with the Holy service just once in a month and later regular services were started in 1984.
The foundation stone of the present church building was laid in 1992 by Mor Themotheos Thomas, Diocesan Metropolitan. Today the church meets on every Sundays and on special days at the church building situated at Malabar Colony.