The St George's Church is located in the cantonment area in Agra
which is spaciously laid out on the usual rid-pattern. Built in 1826, the church is designed by Colonel J T Boileau. It is a beautiful building of yellow ochre stucco with white dressings. The interior of the church is divided into a central nave and side aisles by six Ionic columns carrying a slightly vaulted roof. The chancel and the altar are enriched with the marble inlay work.