Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College was established in 1951 by the Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee. The college offers under graduate and post graduate courses in Arts, Commerce, and Social, Physical and Biological Sciences.
The college houses a well stocked library containing about one 100,000 books, 130 journals and magazines on various subjects. The library works on open access system. The Studentís Aid Fund provides incentives to the needy and deserving students. The college has a spacious playground for various sports. Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College also encourages various extra-curricular activities.