Sri Digambar Jain Lal Mandir is situated opposite to the Red Fort
. Built in AD 1658, it is one of the oldest temples in Delhi.
The temple is dedicated to Parshwanath - the 23rd Tirthankar.
The temple has exquisite carvings and beautiful paintwork in the antechambers surrounding the main shrine of to Parshwanath.
The Birds' Charity Hospital, located on the temple premises, serves as a rescue sanctuary for partridges.