Rani Sipri Mosque was built in 1514 by Rani Sipri, queen of Mahmud Shah Begda, in the south-east of the city of Ahmedabad
. Located on Sardar Patel Road near Astodia Gate, the mosque is popularly known as Masjid-e-Nagira (Jewel of a Mosque) and renowned for its extremely graceful and well-executed structure. Its fabulous minarets are constructed in Hindu and Islamic blended style, and the remains of the queen are also kept here.
The nearest rail junction is Ahmedabad Junction Railway Station.