Palam Mosque is a small brick mosque situated in the south east corner of the Palam Village in South West Delhi District
, near Dwarka
. It is the only surviving building of Babur
's reign in Delhi
and one of the few of his period in India. The mosque was built by Ghazanfar (1528- 1529) an official in Babur's court. Palam Mosque has been visited by
and is famous for its Sanskrit
inscriptions. It has small domed minarets on the four corners of its roof.