Her Highness Maharani Sethu Parvathi Bai Women’s College at Neeramankara
was founded by the late Bharatha Kesari Sri Mananthu Padmanabhan in 1950. The college was shifted to the present campus of thirty acres at Neeramankara in 1971. The college has about 4,000 students and nearly two hundred members on the staff. Degree courses in English, Malayalam, Philosophy, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Home Science and post graduate courses in Economics and Malayalam are offered. The college features labs, library, computer with internet, forestry club, population education club and women’s cell.