Mosque of Sheikh Ibrahim is situated near the Chishti buildings in Fatehpur Sikri
, 37 km from Agra
. This northward oriented mosque was built by Sheikh Ibrahim, Governor of Agra in 1585 and the son of Sheikh Salim Chishtiís elder brother Sheikh Musa.
Made of red sandstone, the mosque has an open courtyard in front. There are five arches on the facade. The interior is decorated with Hindu motifs. The mihrab (the most holy place in mosque) with arched openings, small balcony on the north-eastern side with Hindu architecture, and the messages written in black ink on the red sand-stoned wall are the remarkable features.