Mithqalpalli Mosque is one of the largest mosques in Kozhikode
. It was constructed by Nakhuda Mithqali, a local trader, in the 14th century. The prayer hall is separated into bays. The Portugese burnt the building in 1510 and it was reconstructed later. Columns of timber make bays in the prayer hall. This hall and the antechamber are within two lines of walls.