Mahavir Bhavan is one of Delhi's
oldest Sthanak (worship place) for Shwetambar Jains. Situated on the main road at Chandni Chowk
, it was built in 1910 by late Shri Gokul Chand Nahar in an area of about 9000 sq ft.
Managed by Baradai Trust, this building contains many rare hand-written manuscripts and religious books. The white marble stairs adds to beauty of the building. The main hall of the building is used for conducting prayer assemblies. It also houses a library.