Lal Darwaza Masjid, built in AD 1450, is a small mosque located on the outskirts of Jaunpur
in Uttar Pradesh
This beautiful mosque is credited to Bibi Raji, the queen of Sultan Mahmud Shah. It occupies a smaller area than the Atala Masjid.
The building has a rectangular prayer hall preceded by a colonnaded courtyard to the east. It has three entrances under the great arch, which are supported by Hindu style pillars. The east and south gates are in pylon style.