Built in the English Renaissance style in 1848-51, Holy Trinity Church is on the east end of the Mahatma Gandhi Road
. The Church was built for the British Army stationed in Bangalore Cantonment.
The church has a tall tower and unparalleled pillars. The three pairs of angels, which are carved in wood, on the roof are noteworthy. There are decorative memorials and articles inside the church which depicts the stories of great men and women.
The great bell of the church, the stained glass at the altar and the baptismal pond at the entrance were brought from London.
The Trinity School and Boy's Home for the less fortunate, senior citizen's home and the Bishop's house are all in the campus of the church.