The Chennai High Court building, a red sandstone Indo-Saracenic building, is situated near the St George Fort at Parryís Corner. The building was constructed in 1892 and is considered to be the second largest judicial complex in the world. The central tower of the building is 165 ft high. Tourists can enter inside and see the building from 10:30 to 14:30 hrs on all days expect Sundays and public holidays.
Nearest airport: Chennai International Airport.