Hardinge Park, located at Patna
, was built in 1931 to commemorate the visit of Lord Hardinge. After independence, it was renamed as Kunwar Singh Park.
Spread over an area of 25 acres, the park offers an ideal place to rest and relax. Earlier, it had a five-ton bronze statue of Lord Hardinge, but it has been shifted to Patna Museum.