Government P. G. Girls College at Indore
was established in July 1952. It is one of the premier post-graduate institutions for girls in the state. The college campus covers an area of 586,523 sq ft. The college provides education in Arts, Science, Commerce and Home Science. It offers nineteen courses for graduation and fifteen courses for post graduation (ten in the faculty of arts, three in the faculty of science and two in the faculty of home science). Hostel and library facilities are provided. Various cultural and sports activities are also available.