Built in 1832 by Krishna Bai Holkar, Gopal Mandir is situated on the right wing of the Rajwada Palace
in Madhya Pradesh
. The temple is dedicated to Lord Krishna
. It has a big central hall with elaborately decorated pillars, bearing a massive roof. The system of lighting around the temple in the form of huge glass chandeliers is eye catching.