Gadamanatira, popularly called as Gadamanitri, is a village located 20 km west of Khordha
It was one of the fort villages under the Khordha kingdom from 16th century till 1804. On the outskirts of the village is a small hillock where a huge block of stone about 60 inches in height is worshipped as Goddess Ramachandi. Ramachandi
Yatra is an important festival held in the month of September and October.