Freemasons Hall is located at Ethiraj Salai, Egmore
. The building was constructed in 1923. The structure has a symmetric shape and there are four circular fluted columns of Ionic order. It is a two storey hall with beautifully decorated ceilings with cornice bands and circular motifs. The hall has two large lodge rooms which can accommodate up to 200 members and a small lodge with a capacity of up to about 60. There is a dining room in the first floor. It can accommodate 150 diners. The wood works are made of rosewood and the floors are paved with grey marble.