Fort Naroa is situated on Divar Island
. Originally it was built by the Muslims. It was abandoned in 1834 and is now in ruins. The ruins of the fort are also found on the northern part of the island, Naroa
Opposite the fort ruins, on the banks of a tributary of Mandovi, there is a Teerth, which attracts thousands of pilgrims.