Crawford Hall, constructed in 1947, is located at the eastern end of the
. This architectural landmark was built by the Crawford brothers. At present, the office of the Registrar and other top officials of the University are housed here. The hall features imposing columns, a multiple-mounted entablature, a wide-span picture of goddess Saraswati
, an aureole-like crest with the University logo, and a large circular hall with a capacity to seat 1,500 persons.