The Church of the Carmelites is located on a hill to the southeast of the Church of St Cajetan in Panaji
. Except for the fašade and a raised pavement, which served as an altar, nothing remains of this 17th century church. The church, run by the Carmelites, fell into disuse soon after they were expelled from
in 1707. The Chapel Of Our Lady Of The Mount is nearby.