Built in 1816, the Church of St Andrew and St Columba is in
, Greater Mumbai District
, at the junction of K Dubash Marg and Shahid Bhagat Singh Rd. Also called Scottish Church or St Andrew's, the building of the church is erected in Georgian style. Its construction was completed with the help of the British East India Company. The church houses memorials of long-dead parishioners. Colaba Causeway, Oricon House, and Knesset Eliyahoo Synagogue are some of the other landmarks on the premises of the church.
Church Gate Railway Station and Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminal Railway Station are the nearest railway stations.