Church of St Antony was established about 1858 by Fr Patrick Doyle. The old church of St Lazarus built by Fr Patrick Doyle, became the Church of St Antony in 1939, and later it was reconstructed and was consecrated on 3rd October 1968. There are several institutions and associations coming under this church.
Church of St Antony is situated in Cowl Bazaar, Bellary
. Bellary is well connected by rail and bus services with other parts of the state.