Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception is a parish church located in Panaji
. It was originally a chapel and was converted as a church in 1600.
Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception was renovated in 1691. The church is famous for its aesthetic staircase. The Bell at the top of the church is the second largest in Goa. Interior of the church is designed in a simple manner and has two altars on its both sides, dedicated to Jesus, Our Lady of Rosary, St Peter and St Paul respectively. Chapel of St Francis Xavier exists to the right of the main altar. A large crowd of devotees assembles on the feast day of the church.