Chinsurah Court is an ancient building situated at Chinsurah
in Hooghly District
. It was built by the Dutch in AD 1687.
The Britishers demolished it to build barracks, which is now used as the Court Buildings. The building was constructed using the materials and beams of the fort. The British Military department had the charge of these barracks till 1871. Later it was converted as the Collectorate, election office and other offices barring the court.