Brajeshwari Devi Temple is a highly revered shrine, dedicated to Brajeshwari Devi, situated on the outskirts of Kangra
town in Himachal Pradesh
. The deity sits under a silver dome with silver umbrellas.
This shrine, once a treasure of legendary wealth of diamonds and pearls, has been plundered relentlessly over the ages. The first of the plunderers was Muhammad Ghazni, who looted it in 1009. It was rebuilt by a Katoch King in 1043 and was again destroyed by an earthquake in 1905. The temple was last renovated in 1920.
The temple can be accessed from the Kangra Bus Station.