Bargari is a historic village situated about 15 km south-east of Kot Kapura in Faridkot District
. It is believed that this village was visited by Guru Gobind Singh
, the last Sikh Guru, in December 1705 during his trip to Kot Kapura. To commemorate the visit of the guru
, Gurdwara Patshahi Dasvin has been built here.
Spread over an area of 20 acres, this gurdwara arranges special divans on the first of every Bikrami month. All Sikh festivals are celebrated here with religious importance.