Baldwin Boys' High School, established in 1880, is located on Hosur Road in Bangalore
city. It was founded by the Methodist Episcopal Church with the help of a grant from Hon. John Baldwin, from the USA. It has ample accommodation in its spacious and well equipped buildings and playgrounds. There is a boarding facility which provides top class amenities for the inmates.
The School has facilities for gymnastics, cricket, football, hockey, tennis, and boxing. A sports day is held annually to encourage athletics. A unit of the Auxiliary Force, India, is maintained in the School, in which the older boys are enrolled. There is a troop of boy scouts and a cub pack for the younger boys.