Anup Tala-u is also known as 'Kapur Tala'o' or 'Camphor pool'. It is situated in the Fatehpur Sikri
Abu'l Fadl described its dimensions as 20 X 20 yards and twice a man's height in depth. Now it is only 1.37 m deep, having been filled and given a new floor by the young Saiyid Ahmad Khan (1817-1898). The water originally came from the northern waterworks system, and a channel emptied the overflow into the big tank called Sukh Tal outside the southern wall of the palace.