The ornately carved 109 Shiva temples are located in
Municipality in Bardhaman District
of West Bengal
. This temple complex was built by Tej Chandra Bahadur in 1809. Of the 109 temples dedicated to Lord Shiva
, 74 temples are located on the outer circle. The inner circle has 34 temples and the remaining one temple is situated outside the circles. The outer circle has black and white Shivalings placed alternately.