Ahmed Shah built this fort in 1411. Later, the name of Goddess Bhadra was given to the fort. The Teen Darwaja is located on the eastern side of the fort. The fort had once housed royal palaces and beautiful gardens. It is now used as a place for Independence and
celebrations and for public demonstrations against civic governments. A temple of Goddess
is situated in this fort.